Electing the Forum Organisers
A full Forum Meeting will be held on Saturday, 14th September 2:30 to 5pm at the Finsbury Park Trust, 225-229 Seven Sisters’ Road, N4 2DA. There will be an election at the meeting to fill the Forum Officer posts. It will be followed by a chance to chat over refreshments and nibbles.
Members who are interested in running for one of the Officer posts should get in touch quickly ( [email protected]).
The Officers are:
- The Chair – to call and chair Forum meetings and formally represent the Forum.
- The Secretary/Vice Chair – to organise and manage Forum meetings.
- The Treasurer – to manage Forum funds and maintain accounts.
- The Membership Secretary to maintain a register of Forum Members, (complying with the Data Protection Act 1998) and managing elections.
Following this first election a Steering Group will be elected to carry out the activities of the Forum. In outline these are:
- Engaging with the local community of residents and workers.
- Researching and developing Policy with the local community and councils.
- Achieving final approval of the Policy, to improve the outcomes of new development in the area.