On 24 April, following further discussions with officers from the three boroughs, the Finsbury Park and Stroud Green Neighbourhood Plan Working Group submitted the final application documents to Hackney, Haringey and Islington councils.
The pack of documents submitted to the councils is attached, except the Register of Members (excluded for confidentiality reasons).
On May 14, the councils began a formal six-week public consultation on the applications. They will then each decide on whether to approve the application during summer 2018. All being well we will then be able to begin the real work of developing a Local Plan!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- FPSG Constitution - v11.0.pdf
- (162.16 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
- FPSG - Protected Characteristics Study - v5.0.pdf
- (1.54 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
- FPSG - Membership form - v6.pdf
- (137.01 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
- FPSG - Equalities Assessment - v6.2.pdf
- (288.56 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
- FPSG - EDI Statement - v1.2.pdf
- (80.08 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
- FPSG - Addresses atlas - v14.0 (lo res).pdf
- (7.32 MiB) Downloaded 33 times
- FPNP - Neighbourhood Area study - v25.0.pdf
- (4.1 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
- Finsbury Park and Stroud Green - NA and NF Application - v5.2.pdf
- (437.1 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: svetlampia2 and 2 guests